2022 ATB Errata
The following errata have been issued since the publication of the 2022 ATB:
February 15 2023 - Mid Year Update
- Additional technology details for Fossil Energy were added to reflect the publication of technologies with rates of carbon capture and storage above 90%.
- Production tax credit values now change with capital recovery period.
- The values labeled battery CAPEX were corrected to use the label "overnight capital cost," since they do not include costs of construction.
- The description for "d" in the financial equations was corrected to read "nominal debt rate."
- Static images of equations were replaced with accessible equations generated in the browser by the MathJax equation rendering framework. Equations also had minor formatting edits to improve legibility.
July 21 2022
- The battery lifetime description in the data master was corrected to match the assumptions used.
- No changes were made to the underlying numbers.
- The concentrating solar power (CSP), overnight capital cost (OCC) and capital expenditures (CAPEX) breakdowns were corrected to align with Cost Update: Commercial and Advanced Heliostat Collectors, NREL Technical Report (2022). See all other ATB references here.
June 14 2022
Initial publication (submitted to OEDI June 10th).