2023 ATB Errata
The following errata have been issued since the publication of the 2023 ATB:
January 29, 2024
- The capacity factors for utility-scale PV were corrected to better account for degradation over the lifetime of the system. This also affects utility-scale PV-plus-Battery.
- The project finance factor equation in the documentation was corrected to match the equation in the Excel spreadsheet.
- Labels for geothermal equity and leverage during construction were corrected to match CFF equations.
- The stated lifetime assumption for commercial and residential batteries in the data workbook were corrected to match the website.
July 21, 2023
- The overnight capital cost (OCC) of the utility-scale PV-plus-Battery system was reduced to represent a 60-MWdc battery with a 100-MWac PV array. The previous representation was correct for the cost of a 100-MWdc battery with a 100-MWac PV array.
- Corrected the representative wind plant O&M values in the documentation (no changes were made to the data).
- Added links to fossil energy advanced case references, both in the documentation and in the data master spreadsheet.
June 28, 2023
Initial publication (submitted to OEDI June 9th).